- Coza Web Design cc holds the copyright to this website.
- The details and images of streamers are public record, so we do not hold the copyright to those details. They belong to the individual streamers themselves.
- The screenshots appearing in the background were freely obtained from gamewallpapers.com
- Other text, pictures and articles appearing on this websitehave been created exclusively for this site. You may not use any of it without express permission from Coza Web Design cc in writing.
- Plagiarism is a criminal offense. Besides that, you will never get ahead in life if you aren’t original.
The ‘Advertise‘ page provides a form to apply for an advert to be placed on one or more pages. The following terms apply:
- EFT payments are only accepted for South African bank accounts. PayPal is available if you don’t have a South African bank account.
- Before we send an invoice, we first need to determine if your advert will be appropriate for our website, as it is not a free for all.
- The advertising opportunity is not restricted to Southern Africans, nor just streamers, but the advert does need to be related to streaming, gaming or technology. If we feel that your advert would not be suitable for our website’s audience, we will inform you before you pay.
- We also don’t accept ugly adverts, so we would need to see your advert files for approval before we send your invoice.
- Invoices need to be paid up front. The advert will be placed within 48 hours of payment received, with exceptions made for weekends, public holidays, etc.
Get Listed Terms
- Only Southern African streamers / Southern African ex-pat streamers may apply.
- Only active streamers may apply. Inactive streamers may be removed without notice. The term ‘Active’ is defined on the application form.
- Chosen categories must be verifiable via past streams.
- Right of admission reserved.
- To improve readability, editing of description may occur.
- Rejection of avatar may occur, if deemed offensive or low quality.
Get Featured Terms
- Payment is Required Up Front
- You may not pay for more than 6 months up front. This is to give others a chance to purchase the spot.
- EFT payments are only accepted for South African bank accounts.
- PayPal is available if you don’t have a South African bank account. You will be charged the cost of the advert converted to dollars (current exchange rate) + 6.9% fees to cover banking charges.
- If your desired month is available, you will receive an invoice with relevant banking details.
- If no one pays for the spot, the spot will be occupied by Mr_W4RpATH.
Coza Web Design is a registered closed corporation. Our registration number is 2006 / 192070 / 23. We do not have a telephone number, but you can always contact us via email using any of the forms on this site, or on our main website, www.coza-web.co.za
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We, like most websites, use Google Analytics on our site. Google Analytics does not tell us who you are, but it does create cookies that track your movements on our site. It tells us what area you are accessing the site from, how you entered our site (example from Google Search), what browser you used, what pages you visited on our site, and how long you stayed on said pages. It does not give us personally identifiable information. The information it does give us is simply used to streamline our website. We may analyse the data to see what and where we can optimize.
Who we share your data with
If you send us a legitimate query (i.e. not spam or a scam), we promise to only use your provided details to help answer your query. Your IP address will remain private, unless the query was spam, a scam, or a hacking attempt. In that event, your IP address, along with any other information you provided willingly, may be provided to your website host, ISP, and/or the relevant authorities.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
What rights you have over your data
If you are listed in the directory, or have left comments on articles, you may request to have your details removed. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data
Sensitive data is generally not stored in our backend, but even so, we keep the website up to date to avoid exploits, and we have additional login protection over and above what WordPress offers by default.